2nd Year+ Plumber for Capital Region (Required Immediately)
HomeWise Pluming & Drainage requires an experienced apprentice or journeyman plumber anywhere within the Victoria, BC capital region to start immediately or as soon as possible. Looking for honesty, old-fashioned work ethic, intelligence, bondable, clean-cut, and someone who takes a lot of pride in their abilities. We do service work, renovations, and a small amount of residential new construction. Experience in these areas is important, and experience in gas would be an asset.
Full-time / occasional weekends & holidays
Competitive salary based on experience.
Your tasks will include:
- Driving to job sites
- Performing service plumbing work at customer locations
- Performing some general labour work, depending on the type of job
- Recording job related details on an app, including time logging, work descriptions, images of receipts and work performed.
- Other tasks as required.
- Class 5 Driver’s License
Required Skills and Aptitudes:
- Mechanically inclined
- Self starter
- Customer service oriented
- Good troubleshooting skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some Plumbing Apprenticeship or Trades Experience
- Good level of English (oral / written)
Email resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org