Award winning service plumbing company on Southern Vancouver Island, looking for minimum 3rd year to Red Seal plumber to join our team.
We are family run, and family oriented. Employees here tend to be very long term; rare opportunity. Wages negotiable.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and certifications:
- 2nd year apprentice or better;
- preference will be given to Journeyman plumbers and gas-fitters
- Team player
- Creative thinker (problem solver)
- Clean Class 5 driver’s license
- Quick learner
- Comfortable with mobile job management and equipment tracking
- Fluent English speaker
- Able to professionally communicate in person, over the phone, and in writing
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Extended health and dental benefits upon completion of probationary period
- Potential for bonuses
- Awesome management team
- Company phone
- Diagnosing plumbing problems
- Presenting options and prices to customer
- Contacting and Organizing sub-trades and inspectors
- Carrying out repairs and completing through to funds collection.
- Utilizing mobile customer/job tracking and invoicing
- Misc written communication (quotes, invoices, reports)
- Daily tasks range greatly, from installing water heaters or toilets to running drains with a small or large auger, to gas-work, renovation, repairing leaks, and so on.
If interested in this opportunity with Greater Victoria’s leading plumbing contractor, please forward your resume in confidence; qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Email resumes/cover letters to email@example.com
2nd Year+ Plumber for Capital Region (Required Immediately)
Your tasks will include:
- Driving to job sites
- Performing service plumbing work at customer locations
- Performing some general labour work, depending on the type of job
- Recording job related details on an app, including time logging, work descriptions, images of receipts and work performed.
- Other tasks as required.
- Class 5 Driver’s License
Required Skills and Aptitudes:
- Mechanically inclined
- Self starter
- Customer service oriented
- Good troubleshooting skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some Plumbing Apprenticeship or Trades Experience
- Good level of English (oral / written)